Starting to get more and more excited as we move from draft form to actual bookings. Booking a trip is a lot of work. Good thing that my prior employer set me free. Here's the itenerary
1. Diamond Lakes (10 minutes north of crater lake. 2 days.
2. Florence Oregon (Sand Dunes) 1 day
3. Cave Junction (near oregon caves) 1 day
4. Redwood National Park- 3 days
5. Arcada (near Redwood national park) 2 days.
6. Santa Rosa (wine country) 1 day
7. SF ( with alcatraz tour) 1 day
8. Monteray (north end of big sur) 1 day
9. Morro Bay ( San Luis Obisbo) 4 days
10 Sequoia National Park 2 days.
11. NYNY Hotel Vegas- 1 day (July 3rd(
12. Moab- 4 days.
It's also starting to sink in that for the first time since I graduated college I will have no job or school- that was 22 years ago. Based on this timeline, I will be 65 when I get my next summer vacation. Whoa.