Monday, June 1, 2015

Goodbye and Thank you to Axium

I want to thank everyone who has put me in this place where I can take this time off.  I've had the privilege of working on behalf of so many wonderful architects, engineers and their business people over the years.  I've been truly was excited most mornings to get to work to help you run and grow your businesses.  I know there is a lot of anxiety about the future of Ajera under Deltek but I believe that through the combined efforts of customers and the legacy employees of Axium,  Ajera has landed in a good space that will continue to grow....because it is the best mix of product and service in the a/e space and will be for a long time to come.

I'm excited to get out and enjoy the time with my family.  I know that there is a future beyond my career at Axium and I trust that it will become more clear after this epic journey with my family.  Today is a good day to be thankful for all of you who helped me get here.  I hope you can enjoy this trip vicariously through this blog and the photo essays that will come once we launch.

Cheers!




4 comments:

  1. love it! excited to follow along

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked out your itinerary; you should hit up the aquarium in Monterey, i'm getting married at the intercontinental hotel on Cannery row right down the street. I used to go to that aquarium when I was a kid on field trips. Your family will love it.

    You should hit up Siefkes for tips on Moab; he was literally just there last Friday. They got a "hotel tent." I told him I'm going to go out there and visit him soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete